Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Preggers 'N Proud


When I was pregnant with my first son seven years ago, I longed for something stylish to wear. At the time, maternity fashion was just started to take the turn from frumpy to fashionable but was by no means stylish.

Fast forward three years and I was pregnant with the twins and Gap and Old Navy were just introducing their maternity lines. Much more comfortable and leading the way in bringing more style to pregnant moms everywhere. Now we're two years later and the fashions of today's expectant moms rival those of the non-expecting masses (and in many cases outshine them!) I am a jeans and t-shirts gal and love the stylish maternity t-shirts that are out on the market. Some of the coolest shirts I've seen are being offered by Preggers n’ Proud. They offer a full line of cotton tee's for mom, dad, and baby with timetly saying and trendy style.



One of my favorite pregnant moms, Jennie Garth who is expecting her third daughter this summer has both the "Sexy and Showing" and "Loving my Buddha Belly" shirts. I highly recommend checking out the trendsetting designs at Preggers n' Proud today!

No comments:

Post a Comment