Saturday, October 21, 2006

Isabooties: Funky Fashion for Fragile Feet

I am such a shoe person. I love shoes for me, for the boys, and even more for me. I fell in love with Isabooties the moment I saw them.

Isabooties were designed by two Mompreneurs who after seeing what was available for their own kids decided to take matters into their own hand and design a better infant walker.

Each pair of Isabooties has been crafted with super-soft, beathable Ultrasuede fabric with funky, fashionable ribbon detailing. Gone are the subtle browns, whites, and black neutral shoes and in their place are bright colors designed to fit with today's toddler fashions.

Style is one thing, function is another. These shoes were made for real babies and toddlers on the go. Their soles are constructed from sturdy Toughtek fabric which is designed to protect little feet from rocks, glass, and more. All the materials used in their construction are 100% animal-free.

The absolute best feature of Isabooties is that they are machine washable and dryable! Each pair retails for $24 and comes in sizes 3 - 18 mos.

No comments:

Post a Comment