Sunday, July 15, 2007

TINte Cosmetics:Vintage Inspired Moisturizing Lip Color


I remember the first time I forrayed into "real" makeup. By real, I mean something a little stronger than chapstick. My first purchase was lipgloss, you remember the kind that comes in the little tins where the lid just slid off. With just a little color and a little flavor it was a big step into my teen years.

I'm not the only one who cherished those earlier times, the folks at TINte Cosmetics have built their entire line around those special memories. TINte has created a line of seven rich tones with saturated flavors and a super silky feel. Each lip cover comes with that retro inspired tin that I remember from my childhood even though the colors it holds are anything but childish.

My personal favorite is the blackberry jam! Checkout their entire line at www.tintecosmetics.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment