Monday, July 14, 2008

Shabby Apple Baby: Vintage Style for Little Girls



As a mom to three boys I sometimes see little girl fashions that just make my heart melt and I wish I had a little girl to dress up. That was my reaction when I visited Shabby Baby by Shabby Apple.

This adorable girls' clothing collection captures the breezy style of summer. Inspired by the fashions of yesteryear, the vintage inspired collection is full of vibrant patterns and classic silhouettes.

The collection fits newborns through 12-year-olds in a variety of brightly patterned dresses. Missing are any complicated zippers and buttons in favor of slipons and kimono style wraps. All of the dresses are constructed of easy to wash-and-wear fabrics including cotton, jersey, and charmeuse. Just wash and lay flat when it comes to washtime.

Available online at shabbyapple.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment