Sunday, September 7, 2008

Jean Bourget Sweaters: Making Bundled Up Look Sweet

This week school started and the weather turned cold in Minnesota. Last week it was 90 degrees and I was looking for a new swimsuit for my eight year old who decided to grow two inches in a month. This week I'm looking for new sweaters and hoodies. I've even started to think about buying snowpants and boots for the upcoming winter.

I love the collection of earth-toned sweaters from Jean Bourget that has made its debut at Juvie. The entire line includes an adorable selection of separates designed to be mixed-matched-and-layered to keep up with the ever changing weather patterns. All this style does not come cheap with each sweater retailing at approximately $75 each.

Available online at Juvie.




No comments:

Post a Comment