Saturday, November 18, 2006

Vincent Shoes: Fashionable Footwear for Little Feet


I may have mentioned before that I am a shoe girl. I love shoes. It is my one splurge for myself -- well and bags, but this is a shoe post. My boys are not all that interested in shoes. In their eyes, a good pair of shoes has spiderman on the side and flashing lights in the soles.

I made my first break-through in expanding their shoe horizons when I introduced them to Vincent Shoes. Our package from Vincent arrived the day before we were due to attend a family wedding. My eyes lit up immediately -- for once their shoes would look great at a formal function!

Little B wore a pair of the Vincent "Simon" shoes. The Simon style features a fun variation of a traditional houndtooth pattern in a stylish high-top. His shoes received rave compliments and were designed to easily make the transition from formal time to play time with comfort.

The big surprise was the pair of "William" shoes that Little C sported. The William is much more subdued than the Simon, but my son who only wears sneakers has adopted them as his daily shoe.

These are the perfect shoe for an active boy designed in a combination of leather and sued. They have the style of a dress shoe, but the sole is designed for active use -- very similar to a hiking boot's sole. The William model is the ideal shoe for the transition between seasons when it's not quite time for boots. These are the shoes that can convince even an eight year old boy that shoes can be "cool".

Check out the complete line of stylish children's shoes and boots at Vincent Shoes today!

No comments:

Post a Comment