Friday, April 18, 2008

Calling All Aspiring Baby Food Chefs

Back in the days when I had my first son, my friends and family thought I was crazy when I decided I would make my own baby food. Now a mere eight years later, the idea of making your food is becoming more mainstream and there are a variety of gadgets to make the job a little easier.

Williams-Sonoma added the Beaba Babycook, a French import, to their offerings. The compact countertop appliance multitasks as a steamer, blender, warmer and defroster to help prepare fresh, healthy meals for baby. You still have to do the prep work in picking, washing, and peeling the raw materials but it does take some of the grunt work out of making your own fresh baby foods.



Available for $139.95 at at Williams-Sonoma.

No comments:

Post a Comment