Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Baby Kaed: Diaper Bags to Fit Your Style

Some mommies go ga-ga over the cute baby clothes, for me my weakness is a really great diaper bag. As a mom who works from home, I often need to tote my bag with me as I shuffle between drop-offs, meetings, pick-ups, practices, and the in between starbucks work sessions and I need a bag that can go with me.

Baby Kaed has embraced this utilitarian lifestyle with a stylish line of diaper bags that is both functional and fashionable. Each bag even come stocked with all of the accessories that you often need to add on to some of the high-end bags including a
changing mat, a drawstring bag for dirty clothes, a zippered cosmetics pouch, cell phone holder, pacifier purse, and wipes case. There's also plenty of pockets - 5 interior and 2 side pockets for all the stuff you need to carry with you.

Available in several styles to fit the individual mom's unique personal style from suburban mom on the go to city girl urban chic.

Available online at Baby Kaed or select retailers.

1 comment: