Friday, March 2, 2007

Drew Barrymore Loves Joe's Jeans

Drew Barrymore has been busy showing off her Hollywood style while promoting her new film, Music and Lyrics. On-camera in the film, Drew can be seen sporting one of her favorite brands of jeans: Joe's Jeans!

Drew exclusively wears Joe's throughout the entire movie. The line is availble in a selection of classic cuts like The Socialite, Lover, and Rocker.

Joe's Jeans are are designed with the perfect blend of style and comfort.

Check out their complete line for men, women, and kids at Joe's Jeans.

1 comment:

  1. I love the jeans, too. And I really love the green cargo/utility jacket Drew (as Sophie) wears in the scene where she first shows up to tend Alex Fletcher's plants. Can you tell me where I can find it? I've searched the net and I've come up with nada. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete