Thursday, March 8, 2007

Jeeto: Your Child's Very Own Warning Label

As a child, I was allergic to everything. My mom and I had to monitor everything that went in my mouth for fear it would send me into a severe allergic reation. When I had the boys, they had to follow a strict diet for their first three years to try to minimize the chances of them developing similar allergies.

Jeeto has created a collection of tees and accessories for moms of kids with allergies. Their "allergy collection" includes shirts, patches, and stickers that declare your child to be "gluten free", "dairy free", "egg free" and it can't get clearer than "no peanuts please".

No more notes and advance phone calls to warn parents on field trips and birtday parties. Now your child can come with their very own warning label!

No comments:

Post a Comment